Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Sissy Thug


Here's the car I make my sissy slave drive around in. And to make it more painful, I sometimes make him wear his regular grown-up clothes, not his sissy gear, and drive to church. BUT, actually it was most amusing when I made him drive this car through the worst part of the town where I live, in full on sissy-wear. He was wearing a pink girly dress with a pinefore, white socks with ruffles, and white mary janes. He had a Nellie Olson looking wig on and big rosey cheeks.

Let's just say when  sissy got to one intersection that is popular with the drug dealers and street ho's they had a fucking riot teasing him. In fact, one of the guys got so excited, they pulled this sissy out of the car--she was too dumb to lock it, and gave her the ride of her life!

She was there in the middle of the hood, with sucking a giant black cock all dressed up like a little bitty girl slammed against her Hello Kitty car.  All I know is what she told me, but let's just say she came home a hot mess with a stomach full of cum and her asshole was tore up.

Fabulous!

1 888 938 7382
CALL ME YOU SISSY!