Sunday, October 4, 2009

Good Little Pissy Sissy!


I've had the pleasure of being entertained by some lovely sissies this past week. One thing I can say about sissies is they are usually very compliant and eager to please, unlike your regular run-of-the mill disobedient submissive.

One of the sissies who I shall for the sake of anonymity will call "Z" did a call with me and a fellow Domme, and we watched all the action on web cam. I can't go into all the dirty details, but let's just say that "Z" had the best half hour of his life. He had everything ready as requested--his toys, a champagne glass, and a hairbrush. Also, our good little sissy faggot was all dressed up in a wig, slip, and panties. First he gave us a little show, swishing around his, I must say, very ripped body and a big clitty! We had him drink his own piss in a champagne flute, spank his ass and balls with a hairbrush, probe his asshole with a buttplug and suck on it, stick another huge dong in his used up asshole, and the grand finale was watching Z flip his sissyass body over so he could shoot his load right into his mouth!

So my sissy readers, wouldn't you love to give me a show? I think you would.

1.888.938.7382 ask for Madame Hailey and say you read about me here!