Tuesday, October 13, 2009

More Juicy Smut!


Busy week for your sexy phone domme Madame Hailey, and here's some homework for you:

  1. Check out my little story about figging RIGHT HERE! Wouldn't you just love to be on the receiving end of that! I know you would. 1.888. 938.7382
  2. I made another pretty site with some lovely photos and a slideshow of my sexy ass. LOOK!
  3. Have had some wonderful sessions this week, including a  two domme scene with a divine sissy who took the time to construct a little make-shift man to assfuck! Now that's dedication!
  4. And oh yes, my favorite, I hypnostized a cute LG to not only pee herself, but to cry! I love tears, I do!
I'm sure there is more, but anyway, you wouldn't have read this far if you weren't fantasizing about me getting cruel on your ass, perhaps slapping you around, hooking one of my long-red fingernails into your filthy asshole, shoving your face into a dog bowl full of hot piss, or hmmm, making you worship my gorgeous little toes.

So Mr. Cuntbreath, that's you by the way, yes you the person reading this. CALL ME!

1.888.938.7382