Friday, October 2, 2009

Forced Bi


There are so many guys out there who are just dying to get nailed in the ass. They crave cock, but they're too big of a pussy to really go out and be the bottom they really are. So that's where I come in.

I take the wannabe cum-guzzler and FORCE them into the bisexual situation they just NEED to be in.
I might make them suck cock, or several cocks. Sometimes, I might make them give up their asshole to a guy with a giant shlong or a whole posse of black dudes with horse sized cocks. Whatever the situation it is, I will ensure that the closeted bi-boy will get what he needs. That might be a mouth full of cum, a stretched out asshole or both.

So you closet fag, call me and tell me how much you are just dying to get your faced fucked and ass pounded.


1 888 938-7382