Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Mr. Dicklette

A repost from another one of my sites because this is a very special letter:



mrdicklette1.jpg
A little beggar subbie of mine, Dicklette, sent me this the other day. I told him not only would I share it with him, but I’d continue to make his life a living hell!
Why won’t you let me hear you cum Hailey?
You’ve heard me cum so many times - why won’t you give me the pleasure of hearing your orgasm? Is it a power thing?
I know you have cum during our last three sessions Hailey.
I know you came when you forced me to lie on my back and swallow your double-headed dildo. You straddled me and I had the pleasure of gazing up at both your holes as you fucked my face. You shamelessly played with your clit, inches above my mouth. As you came, I hungrily awaited my reward as your juices ran down the dildo and onto my lips.
But you did not make a sound Hailey.
 I know you came when you forced me to my knees in front of you and invited me to lick your boyfriend’s cum from your pussy. You knew I could resist the chance to taste you. And I saw the evil look on your face as you released his semen into my mouth. I know you came as you grinded your pussy into my hungry face and told me I would somebody take his cum from the source. I relished as the wave of your soaking orgasm washed away the semen in my mouth.
But still you were silent Hailey.

Finally, I know you came as you savagley fucked me with your most cruel strapon dildo. When you popped my anal cherry last week you were firm but merciful; but last night you let go, pushing your 9-incher through my rectum and into my bowels. I felt the huge head of the cock against my tailbone, and I felt your fingernails rip into the skin of my back as you came, violently pounding my ass.

But still not a sound from you.

Hailey, I need to hear you cum. You can shame me, rape me or crush my balls. But please let me hear your orgasm.

Please Hailey. 
love, dicklette
What a little groveling bitch! I can’t lie, all his begging gets my pussy a tad moist. I’ll let him hear when I decide it is time to hear. Beggars can be chosers! 
I bet your begging will do the same.


1 888 430 2010

All calls discreetly billed as Madison Enterprise
Calls from USA & Canada $1.99 per minute with $2.50 connection fee
International calls $2.99 per minute with $2.00 connection fee