Thursday, October 8, 2009

Dark, Cute, Innocent and Twisted.


"What do you like Madame Hailey?" I get asked way too often. What do I like? I like those who are willing to let themselves go, to relinquish their power, and to ultimately let me control their pleasure and pain.

But there are other things I like, and I will share them with you from time to time. Some sexual, some not. Just because I am a phone domme does not mean I am one-dimensional. Quite the contrary. Any domme worth her salt is well-rounded, worldly, and even well-humored.

So what do I like? Besides a nice, big, hard cock. I like art.

Subversive art, modern surrealists, and those that are very pop culture influenced. One of my current favorite artists is Trevor Brown. He does some naughty twists on dollies, little girls, and storybook heroines.

Here's his main page.

The other is Mark Ryden. His paintings just get to me.  Like Browns',  there is a sense of twisted innocense.

I think some of my Adult Babies and Little Girls will adore both these painters. As well, you little ones are both cute and sometimes dark.

Back to business--you little subs, slaves, kinky fuckers, the curious, the horny, do call me. NOW!

Ask for Madame Hailey
1 888 938-7382






(painting by m.ryden)