Thursday, October 15, 2009

Listen Up Numb Nuts!


Some of you submissive types have heads that are chock full of, well, shit.

Shit you saw on the scratched up DVD you wank off to nightly, shit that perhaps you read in some lousy Gorean novel or other wizardy type of shit.  This is real domination fellas, not the muddled up crap that is holding your little nugget of a brain together.

Let's get this straight:

Until I actually even speak to you, until I even deem you worthy, you are not TO CALL ME: Mistress, Queen, Goddess, or the one that makes me puke in my mouth, "M'Lady."

You are to call me "Madame Hailey." Period. I already know that I am a queen, a goddess, a gift to the world. If I find that you are a sub that might be worthy of my time, then I will give you instructions as to what I want you to call me.

I have more to discuss with you pathetic wannabes, but that will be on the phone!