Thursday, November 26, 2009

Sensory Depravation


I have a lovely home, but the real fun is located in my basement which I have outfitted into a wonderful dungeon! When I moved in, it just seemed to be, well so obvious, the place where I was going to make my own private lair. In previous home I had set up in extra bedrooms, but I always yearned for more space to spread out and to acquire more equipment.

So now I have not only a dungeon, but a large space for suspsensions, a medical room and my current favorite, a sensory deprivaton room!

The sensory deprivation room has been made to be completely soundproof by a former slave who also happened to work in a music studio. I can adjust and control the temperature from a dial outside of the door. There appears to be no light but if I want, I can make it go from pitch black to the most obnoxious strobe light ever. Often, when I put someone in that room, I'll put restraint them complete with leather mittens so they can't even feel anything.

Needless to say a trip to the sensory deprivation room can be equally terrifying and erotic. Imagine being in there all alone, gagged, wanting to yell out to be released, yet, I can't hear you. Or can I?

Madame Hailey

1 888 938 7382