Sunday, November 1, 2009

Of Toys and Trinkets


This evening I had the misfortune of meeting the most idiotic wanker of all time.

A total wannabe sub with a fixation on America's favorite beauty Barbie. Yes, you read that right.  Let it be known that he was not a sissy who collects and plays with Barbies, that would not be an issue. In fact, one of my best sissies has a lovely doll collection, including some vintage Barbies.

As for this wanker, oh my, was he a pathetic soul! He apparently was just dying for his wife to "tell me what to do," but she was a fat ass who had no interest in anything other than a bucket of chicken. From what I gather she was so obsese she couldn't even reach to pleasure herself, much less muster the energy to order anything other than a pizza.

So wanker man spills his little beans to me, since he can't get big momma to be his Domme and he had yet to find yours truly, he acted out his fantasys with his daughter's Barbie and Ken dolls.

I do not lie.

He went on to tell me how he constructed a little dungeon for Barbie. Barbie would lure in Ken and his other look-a-like pals and whip them into submission. Wanker even made a little strap-on for Babs out of a piece of leather from an old belt and some molding clay. Sad, but true.

Wanker, thankfully found me, and I promptly instructed him to rip off Barbie's head and well, as for Ken, he's now deep inside wanker's asshole.

Would you like to play Barbies with me?

1 888 938 7382