Saturday, November 28, 2009

Get A Head Start, Slaves!


I've been thinking what I want for Christmas this year, a lot, and along with all the stuff I have on my Amazon wishlist, I want more than anyting to have a few spanking new slaves!

New for me to mold into who I want them to be.

New slaves for me to mold into who they need me to mold them into.

New slaves who are at my beck and call, who know that they need to call Madame Hailey the moment they lay down and the moment they lie down.

The thing is, I am not waiting for Christmas. No, I am starting right now!

Did you know that I am talking to you? You didn't? Well I am. It's you who needs to fall into the glorious world that is submission to me, Madame Hailey.

Starting NOW!  1 888 938 7382

1.99 a min US & CA, 2.50 International
All discreetly billed as Madison Enterprise
Other information on the right side of this blog