Monday, November 16, 2009

HypnoDomme Strikes Again Part 2


A submissive of mine of mine, a "Little Girl," aka "LG" that is one who not only cross dresses into cute little girl outfits, but has the persona of a young girl had a very interesting hypnotism request a week ago.
She wanted to be hypnotized to wet her bed.

Now think about all the mental and parent training that goes into get a child to not bedwet, I knew this might be a tricky case.

In addition to her bedwetting hypno request, there was a desire, a need for her to be punished for being a very naughty girl, a naughty girl who rests in her bed.

I am happy to report that after two, back to back  phone hypnotisim sessions,  my Little Girl found herself not only waking up in a warm pool of her own pee, but continuing on to inflict pushiment upon herself for being such a bad little bed wetter.


Here is an email I received from her today:
Hi Miss Hailey!


It worked!  I woke up wet this morning, and did not remember doing it during the night.


I gave myself a spanking and stood in the corner for 30 minutes. Do you know how HARD it is to stand in the corner for 30 minutes?? I didn't hardly feel the spanking through all that diaper padding though...


I crawled to the bathroom and cleaned up and then crawled to the kitchen for a bottle of juice. Didn't stand up at all til I was in the kitchen.


I took my temperature in my bottom.  It was 98.5. Guess that is normal.




I was also thinking maybe I can score a high chair I could fit in easily, and I could start sitting in it every morning to have a bowl of oatmeal and a baby bottle of juice, before I change my diaper.


Love,
Miss Hailey's Little Girl
As a hypnodomme, I was elated to read her report, elated because I could share some proof with those of you have contancted me iof late nquiring about "how can you hypnotize someone over the phone."

Well, haters, doubters, here's proof.

Have something erotic, twisted, dark, that you like to be hypnotized to do? Then definitely give me, Madame Hailey (she has permission to call me 'Miss", not you!), a call

1-888-938-7382