Saturday, September 26, 2009

My Favorite Toy Part 1


One can be a domme, dominatrix, mistress, or whatever moniker you'd like to call a dominant female without any equipment. Equipped with a dominant personality and a desire to bring others to their knees, well that is all you really need.  Sure a stern voice and a deft hand can be an asset, but that is not as fun as all the accouterments one can buy to really make a scene hot! Plus, being a woman I have shopping built into my DNA!

So, along the way, I've bought and been gifted some wonderful floggers, whips, canes, clamps and other implements of pain.

But you know what guys, you know what my all time favorite implement of pain and pleasure truly is?  My mouth.

My pretty pink lips can lash out the cruelest insults, the evilest verbal lashings, and the most hardcore of mind fucks. But my sweet, soft lips can also kiss you deeply and passionately, slide their way down the shaft of you hard cock, and whisper kind words after a rough session.

Call me and find out exactly what I mean!

Madame Hailey
1.888.938.7382